14.5.09

Well I lied

So I guess I'm writing earlier than I thought, but I'm too excited!!

So the past few days I've been checking out things like:

Common lingo: I really don't want to stick my foot in my mouth, or more importantly get tricked. Which I know sounds juvenile, but I don't feel like being the dumb American girl who's easy to pick on.

Common dress: I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb

Popular music: So I might have something to say or someone I want to go see when I'm there

Plus I've been looking at postage rates because I plan on doing some writing, but then I realized I'd rather just send postcards and have everything done in one fell swoop.

I'm also investigating phone cards because I heard they are really expensive to buy once you arrive.

I don't know, but right now my goal is to be minimally connected to back home. I mean I'll call appropriate parties, and I'll write on here and whatnot, but otherwise, I just want to do as much as I can.

Later,

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Blast from the past!! It's amazing how the internet connects people! (weird, my computer auto-capitalized internet... Is it becoming God or something?!) Here it's been ages and now I get to stalk you through Ireland! I'm so excited for you and to hear all about your adventures!
    I hope you have a great trip and I'll be a loyal blog fan of yours! Haha and I love that you write how you talk 'cause I can practically hear you! Things can't change THAT much over three years or so!
    Peace!

    ReplyDelete